Error spawning cl.exe???
Author Message
 Error spawning cl.exe???

Hi

Im using Visual studio 6. And i have both win 98 and win 2000. But when
i trie to compile anything on Visual Studio on my win 2000 i get this error:

Error spawning cl.exe

I dont know at all what that falt is so i hope you know. Please tell me
what to do to get rid of that message so i can compile my applications.

I got a tip that i had to have a TEMP environment variable set to an existing
cataloge
and i have that so what else is it?

/Bengan

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Error spawning cl.exe???
You probably just need to have the VC++ 6 CD-ROM in the CD-ROM drive to get
it done.
It seems that it (MSVC++) wasn't installed properly, or you didn't installed
the full version.
--
_________________________
"The truth is... inside the code"

Quote:

> Hi

> Im using Visual studio 6. And i have both win 98 and win 2000. But when
> i trie to compile anything on Visual Studio on my win 2000 i get this
error:

> Error spawning cl.exe

> I dont know at all what that falt is so i hope you know. Please tell me
> what to do to get rid of that message so i can compile my applications.

> I got a tip that i had to have a TEMP environment variable set to an
existing
> cataloge
> and i have that so what else is it?

> /Bengan

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Error spawning cl.exe???
Or you can see whether you set your include and library path right?

Quote:

> Hi

> Im using Visual studio 6. And i have both win 98 and win 2000. But when
> i trie to compile anything on Visual Studio on my win 2000 i get this
error:

> Error spawning cl.exe

> I dont know at all what that falt is so i hope you know. Please tell me
> what to do to get rid of that message so i can compile my applications.

> I got a tip that i had to have a TEMP environment variable set to an
existing
> cataloge
> and i have that so what else is it?

> /Bengan

Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compile error: Error Spawning Cl.exe or link.exe

2. error spawning cl.exe when profile

3. error spawning cl.exe in v6

4. Error: spawning cl.exe

5. What causes "Error spawning cl.exe"