How to make a Modeless CFontDialog?
Author Message
 How to make a Modeless CFontDialog?

Does anybody know how to make a CFontDialog derived class open up as a
Modeless Dialog. I derived my class from CFontDialog and I used Create
to create it and SetWindowPos to position and show the window. The
problem that I am having is that when the dialog appears, there is no
data in the list boxes and drop down.

Can this be done with MFC and the Windows Common Dialogs? If so, what do
I need to do to make this work?

Thanks for any suggestions.
-Anthony D.

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modeless CFontDialog??

2. CFontDialog derived class as Modeless??

3. Making CColorDialog Modeless

4. dialog based app making modeless dialogs

5. Making docking toolbars out of Modeless dialogs

6. Making a new function or simulating the making

7. Exe made by MSVC5.0 and Dlls made by 6.0 causes problem

8. Modeless dialog shall not be modeless !

9. Q: tabbing not possible in modeless propertysheet / modeless dialog

10. Exe made by MSVC5.0 and Dlls made by 6.0 causes problem

11. Modeless property sheet in a modeless dialog box

12. Newbie, help with custom CFontDialog