WS_CAPTION problem?
Author Message
 WS_CAPTION problem?

I'm trying to create the main window of my application without a windows
title bar.  I've tried CreateWindow and CreateWindowEx, and even if I
specify 0 for styles/extended styles, or WS_DLGFRAME, I inevitably get a
titlebar.  The only thing that seems to affect it is WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW which
makes the titlebar shorter.  Anybody have a clue on how to destroy this evil
titlebar?

Sat, 20 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 WS_CAPTION problem?

Well,
    look at your PreCreateWindow() and how u go about doing is modify the
CREATESTRUCT structure.  This should help you out because I used this to
fiqure how to remove the "untitled" from the title.

                                                        Matt Brown

Sat, 20 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to change wnd-style to WS_CAPTION?

2. Getting a system menu in a dialog without WS_CAPTION?

3. WS_CAPTION enables dragging a static splitter view out of its "fixed" home

4. cs.style &= ~WS_CAPTION can't be tiled/moved?

5. problems problems problems

6. Problems, problems, problems!

7. Problems, problems problems

8. Problems, Problems, Problems

9. VC6 to VC7 migration problem (problem with ATL and MFC)

10. Problem #30 on http://cs.nmu.edu/programming/c/problems.htm