How to set combobox editable?
Author Message
 How to set combobox editable?

Hi!

I know this problem sounds simple - nevertheless i did not find any
flag, ... which would provide a solution for this 'problem'!

Thanks,
Chris.

Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set combobox editable?
Hi, Chris

--> MSDN
--> Platform SDK
--> User Interface Services
--> Controls
--> Combo Boxes
--> About Combo Boxes
--> Combo Box Types and Styles

CBS_SIMPLE
List is always visible, Edit field entry is editable

CBS_DROPDOWN
List is drop-down, Edit field entry is editable

CBS_DROPDOWNLIST
List is drop-down, Edit field entry is *not* editable

READ THE DOCUMENTATION BY YOURSELF !!
--
Klaus-Werner Konrad
(ohne pfiffigen Spruch)

Quote:
> Hi!

> I know this problem sounds simple - nevertheless i did not find any
> flag, ... which would provide a solution for this 'problem'!

> Thanks,
> Chris.

Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to set combobox editable?

2. Combobox - changing between editable and non-editable

3. Problem with Creating an Editable ComboBox

4. Non-Editable ComboBox ?

5. editable Combobox

6. ComboBox with UserPaint Style Set (Attention MS MVPs!)

7. What can I set ReadOnly property for combobox?

8. setting caret in ComboBox

9. Setting default value for ComboBox in Ressourceeditor

10. About setting the property of ComboBox Ctrl?

11. Setting WindowTitel of a ComboBox

12. keeping the last value set for a combobox