How to create a RecordSet in C, without using MFC
Author Message
 How to create a RecordSet in C, without using MFC

We have a lot of older code, with data elements written in C.
We would like to be able to create a RecordSet in a C dll, anduse
and use this with new gui components that can bind to RecordSets.
Can anyone give me advice on how to pursue this?

Thanks
Richard Gold

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot create MFC recordset using Oracle 9i and Visual Studio .NET

2. Create a dialog box without using MFC

3. How 2 create control without using mfc ?

4. Creating an MFC Application without using AppWizard

5. Creating a ADO Recordset without a Database

6. How to use RecordSets, CDataBase without using AppWizard

7. Creating a window using FormView - without using CMultiDocTemplate

8. how to pass from a program without MFC support to a program using MFC

9. Is there a MFC Class for using the WebBrowser Control (Without using COM)

10. Using MFC without Using AppWizzard

11. Create a RecordSet within a RecordSet in VC++ ??

12. Creating a recordset /table using App wizard.