non-mfc rebar
Author Message
 non-mfc rebar

Hi,
I would like to leverage the rebar common control. All the documentation and
code samples I have found are MFC based. Although, at first look,  I could
probably convert the codeproject sample:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
I would be nice to have some non-mfc based documentation. has anyone found
any?

Thanks,
John.

Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:03:21 GMT
 non-mfc rebar
Actually the rebar was really simple, but not very useful when not in a
docking window. Does anyone know where I can find documentation/sample code
to do a non-mfc docking window?

Thanks,
John.

Quote:
> Hi,
> I would like to leverage the rebar common control. All the documentation
and
> code samples I have found are MFC based. Although, at first look,  I could
> probably convert the codeproject sample:
> http://codeproject.com/docking/tearoffrebars.asp
> I would be nice to have some non-mfc based documentation. has anyone found
> any?

> Thanks,
> John.

Thu, 10 Jun 2004 03:10:37 GMT

1. MFC with classwizard but non-SDI, non-MDI

2. MSVC 4.2 Problems (MFC/non MFC)

3. set_new_handler in non MFC library called from MFC application

4. non-MFC project linking with MFC static libray

5. Non MFC exe and MFC-dll

6. Using non-MFC DLL in MFC app

7. non-mfc calling mfc example

8. Calling MFC DLLs from non-MFC programs

9. MFC DLL needs to be called from Non-MFC VB.

10. How to add an MFC CWnd to a non-MFC app

11. Adding MFC support to my non-MFC application

12. Non MFC exe and MFC-dll