how to get system time in milliseconds?
Author Message
 how to get system time in milliseconds?

I am new to Visual C++, can any one help me?

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 07:29:29 GMT
 how to get system time in milliseconds?
If you mean the time passed from the moment Windows was started, then
GetTickCount. If you mean the clock, then you'll have to specify what you
consider moment zero.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

Quote:
> I am new to Visual c++, can any one help me?

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 07:41:00 GMT
 how to get system time in milliseconds?
It depends precisely what you need to do.

Have a look at GetSystemTime(), GetTickCount(), timeGetTime(), and the
topic titled "Time Functions" in the Platform SDK documentation.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 07:54:00 GMT
 how to get system time in milliseconds?
Also timeGetTime(), using the multimedia timers gives the system time in
milliseconds with big precision (up to 1msec)

Quote:
> I am new to Visual c++, can any one help me?

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 01:07:25 GMT

1. Getting current system time in milliseconds

2. Getting time in millisecond resolution

3. help getting time in milliseconds

4. getting and useing system time

5. getting system time on NT

6. Getting system time

7. getting wrong system time

8. getting the system time format

9. Getting idle time of system/os

10. Getting system date/time at midnight?

11. runtime needed (getting system time?)

12. Getting system time from an NT server