Q: Differences WIN NT / WIN 95 in VC++ 5.0
Author Message
 Q: Differences WIN NT / WIN 95 in VC++ 5.0

Hi!

I'm writing my windows programs in VC++ 5.0 on a computer running under WIN NT
4.0 and everything works fine.
When I try to execute these programs under WIN 95, some strange behaviour
occurs. e.g. the dialog edit controls are aligned left, although they are
created to be aligned right; the screen is not updated correctly, ...

I'm quite unfamiliar with windows programming and believe there is a simple
(maybe obvious) solution to this thing. Who can tell me what to do?

Thanks very much in advance!

Juergen

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win 95/95 to Win NT

2. Win NT to Win 95

3. Porting application from Win 95 to Win NT

4. Win NT vs. Win 95

5. Registry - Win 95/Win NT

6. DLL on Win NT vs. Win 95

7. DLL on Win NT vs. Win 95

8. Win NT vs Win 95/98

9. Win NT to Win 95

10. Win NT 4.0 - Win 95 Registry Reading Problems

11. Win 95 -> Win NT

12. Dialog behaviour in Win 95 and Win NT