Tabbing using VC1.52
Author Message
 Tabbing using VC1.52

I am writing an application using MS VC++ 1.52. One of the programs in
the application is an input form. I have created about 15 fields in
the main window CFrameWnd and would like to be able to tab
between the various input boxes. I have declared each of the boxes
(CEdit class) with a WS_TABSTOP attribute but am unable to tab between
the different boxes. From what I can understand this is all that I
should be required to do in order for tabbing to work. What am I doing
wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Karl Sigl

Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using API function with VC1.52

2. can vc5 typelibs be used in vc1.52?

3. Help: CRecordset using Oracle7 and VC1.52

4. HELP! Whats wrong with this code?VC1.52

5. Help - How to access MS-ACCess from VC1.52

6. Problem with vc1.52, dos window in win95 and graphics program

7. ldllcew.lib - converting VC1.52 to VC5

8. Help porting VC1.52 DLL to VC2.2 DLL

9. VC1.52 and Win95

10. VC1.52 Setup Install Program

11. VC1.52 Compiler optimisation problem

12. VC1.52!!Whats wrong with this??