Changing MS-DOS window properties programmatically
Author Message
 Changing MS-DOS window properties programmatically

I would like to be able to access and modify the properties for an MS-DOS
Command Prompt window, specifically the setting for "Always Suspend in
background".

Using EnumPropsEx() I only find 3 properties for the window, none of which
are relevant. So assuming the settings are just retrieved from the .PIF, my
questions are can I just modify the .PIF file, or is it cached in memory
somewhere? Can I change the setting on the fly? And what is the format for
an MS-DOS prompt PIF?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed.

Jeremy TenWolde
The CBORD Group, Inc.

Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing MS-DOS properties on the fly

2. Changing MS-DOS properties on the fly

3. Changing MS-DOS properties on the fly

4. Opening a new dos window programmatically???

5. Controlling Properties of MS-DOS app from CreateProcess()

6. Notifying Property Window of changes to Properties

7. MS-DOS Disk Volume Changing

8. Can I use a MS QuickC v 2.5 for DOS in Window ME

9. Looking for C/C++/FOXPRO/MS DOS/WINDOWS/Remote job

10. Looking for C/C++/FOXPRO/MS DOS/WINDOWS/Remote job

11. Looking for C/C++/FOXPRO/MS DOS/WINDOWS/Remote job

12. HELP!: Resetting DOS Environment Variables from MS-Windows 3.1