recompiled program now DEPENDS on OLEACC.DLL
Author Message
 recompiled program now DEPENDS on OLEACC.DLL

after recompiling my C++ program under VS.NET my program
now depneds on OLEACC.DLL.  older customers still using
NT do not have this file.

is there a way for me to alter the compilation process so
that this file is not referenced?

thanks
Al

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:44:08 GMT
 recompiled program now DEPENDS on OLEACC.DLL

Quote:
>after recompiling my C++ program under VS.NET my program
>now depneds on OLEACC.DLL.  older customers still using
>NT do not have this file.

>is there a way for me to alter the compilation process so
>that this file is not referenced?

Al,

This issue has been discussed several times on the newsgroups. There
are a couple of ways around it. One is to provide dummy functions for
the couple of imports that are used, the other is to delayload that
DLL.

If you search these newsgroups using DejaNews, you'll should be able
to locate the various conversations.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 03:34:13 GMT

1. OLEACC.DLL error on Win95 for MFC apps

2. oleacc.dll problem

3. oleacc.dll -Active Accessability ...why is it loaded?

4. Unwanted use of 'OLEACC.dll'

5. why require oleacc.dll?

6. OLEACC.dll dependency

7. Delay Loading oleacc.dll

8. OLEACC.DLL required for apps built with VC++.NET

9. oleacc.dll not found

10. Oleacc.dll new dependancy

12. OLEACC.DLL not found