How to copy folders and files in Windows 95
Author Message
 How to copy folders and files in Windows 95

Quote:
>I would like to copy some folders and files in Windows 95 from D:\ drive to my Q:\ drive if they don't exist.

Ken,

Have you tried using SHFileOperation?

Alternatively, you could use CopyFile and do the file
matching/recursion yourself with FindFirstFile, FindNextFile,
FindClose.

Dave
----

Thu, 06 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to copy folders and files in Windows 95

2. Finding & copying files in folder/sub folders

3. Acessing windows 95 long file names entries from msvc 1.5

4. Please help: create a shortcut to a batch file in Windows 95

5. Empty file cache in Windows 95?

6. Copying Files and/or Folders

7. Copy dependent files to bin folder

8. FILE/FOLDER COPY QUESTION

9. How to copy all the files from a particular folder to another, thru VC++

10. How To copy & paste file folders

11. Audio Programming In windows/windows 95

12. Video For Windows BUG in Windows 95?