may be not suit for this group but
Author Message
 may be not suit for this group but

Hi guys,
I am want to convert  WAV file to MP3 file in vc. How Can I do that?
Thanks & Regards,
Krushna

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:12:59 GMT
 may be not suit for this group but

Quote:
> Hi guys,
> I am want to convert  WAV file to MP3 file in vc. How Can I do that?
> Thanks & Regards,
> Krushna

Check out the LAME project:

    http://lame.sourceforge.net/

Michael

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:20:30 GMT
 may be not suit for this group but

Quote:
> I am want to convert  WAV file to MP3 file in vc. How Can I do that?

There are two issues here. One is technical, the other is legal.

As I recall the MP3 algorithm is patented and the holders of the patent
require a valid license to encode. Of course, the legal issues depend a lot
on local laws. The last time I checked, I believe that I found that it is
not legal to use the freeware Blade or Lame encoders in the U.S. [Note I am
not a lawyer and this is not legal advice].

That said, if you can purchase a licensed encoder that is compatible with
Windows' Audio Compression Manager, using it is fairly straightforward.
Check the MSDN-CD or web site http://msdn.microsoft.com for acmStreamOpen()
and then follow the links back to the overview.

Regards,
Will

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:20:19 GMT

1. Using types in a different assembly given that the type may be used or not used

2. Since I may not have included enough information..

3. What looks efficient may not be

4. HSTMT bindings may not be changed

5. Preloaded symbols may not match?

6. Preloaded symbols may not match <remoteapp>...

7. I am not quite understand the program asks for

8. I am not quite understand the program asks for

9. Why am I not getting correct position?

10. I still am not sure what pragma is

11. Why am I not intercepting Enter key (VK_RETURN)

12. I am not able to see my database class members in class view - Please help