Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000
Author Message
 Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

We have developed a Visual C++ 6.0 application in Windows NT that uses
a CComboBox with the "right aligned text" property set (Extended
Styles tab of Combo Box properties).

When we run the application under Windows 2000, the combobox appears
"reversed" of how it appears in Windows NT (i.e. the dropdown arrow
was on the left side of the combo).  We removed the right-aligned text
property, and things were back to normal.

Has anyone run across this problem or know how we can get a right
aligned combo box to display correctly in Windows 2000?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Terry Koyn

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 02:04:39 GMT

1. Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

2. Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

3. Visual C++ Combo boxes & Windows 2000

4. Visual C++ Runtime error in Windows XP, but not in Windows 2000

5. Visual C++ 6.0 attach to process debugger in Windows 2000

6. Visual C++ & Access 2000

7. Visual C++ 6.0 bug on Windows 2000?

8. Visual C++ 6.0 on Windows 2000

9. Visual C++ & Access 2000

10. Visual C++ 6.0 @ Windows 2000

11. Windows 98 and 2000 with Visual C++

12. Embedded Visual C++ 3.0 and Windows 2000 Service Pack 3