Getting all system key board input
Author Message
 Getting all system key board input

Is there any way in windows to redirect all keyboard input to ur
application.
On receving keyborad input i want to store which key is pressed and then
redirect the keyboard
event to whichever application was supposed to receive it.
This way if i run my application in the background passwords entered for
other apps can be recorded by my application!

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting all system key board input
hi!
the keyboard messages will  be posted only to the active window:
so if  your app is running in the background it might not be possible to
redirect the key strokes:

regards:
vinod kumar k.l

Quote:

>Is there any way in windows to redirect all keyboard input to ur
>application.
>On receving keyborad input i want to store which key is pressed and then
>redirect the keyboard
>event to whichever application was supposed to receive it.
>This way if i run my application in the background passwords entered for
>other apps can be recorded by my application!

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting all system key board input
Look at SetWindowsHookEx(). Use a keyboard hook.

--
Ajay Kalra

Quote:

>Is there any way in windows to redirect all keyboard input to ur
>application.
>On receving keyborad input i want to store which key is pressed and then
>redirect the keyboard
>event to whichever application was supposed to receive it.
>This way if i run my application in the background passwords entered for
>other apps can be recorded by my application!

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Key board input

2. getting key status in Soft Input Panel(SPI)

3. Generating keypress...after getting input from system hook

4. key by key unbuffered input on Un*x

5. CDIALOG : respond to PGUP-PGDN key (key input in general)

6. Key board buffer accessing

7. Key-board event on a window.

8. Key board message handling

9. Key Board Buffer

10. Key Board Focus

11. Q:how to recieve KEY board inputs inside for(;;)

12. encryption key input