ifstream object and the Common Dialog box
Author Message
 ifstream object and the Common Dialog box

How can I make an ifstream object recognize the file name it needs to open
if it comes from a char[260] which is returned as part of the OPENFILENAME
structure by the GetOpenFileName function that shows the open dialog box?
Currently it cannot seem to handle this. Do I need to trim the variable
somehow?

Thanks,
Boris Zakharin

Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with Common MFC Dialog Boxes(FileOpen Box)

2. Common Dialog Box : Directory Select

3. Common dialog box

4. Common Dialog Boxes

5. Hooking the common dialog box

6. Why no folder common dialog box in MFC ?

7. About Common dialog Boxes

8. How to display a Help button in a Open or Save As common dialog box

9. hyperlink in a common dialog box?

10. Common Dialog Boxes

11. Hooking the common dialog box

12. Common Dialog Box Help