invalid page fault when I exit my program
Author Message
 invalid page fault when I exit my program

I wrote a program that access an access database. It runs great. I modified
it (like normal) but none of the database stuff, and it still runs good, but
when I exit it, I get a 'invalid page fault in Kernel32.dll'.
I have checked my code and I open the database to get the information, then
once that is retrieved I close the database.
Could anyone give me any hints on where I might be getting the error?

Cheers

Chris

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 02:40:50 GMT
 invalid page fault when I exit my program
Chris,

Some general hints...

1. Are you bulding and running the debug version of the application?

2. Are you running in the de{*filter*}, i.e., use the "Go" toolbar button rather
than the "Execute" button?

3. If you are already doing number 1 and 2, are you getting a stack trace at
the point of the exception? If so, does it point back into your code?

Dave Smith

Quote:
> I wrote a program that access an access database. It runs great. I
modified
> it (like normal) but none of the database stuff, and it still runs good,
but
> when I exit it, I get a 'invalid page fault in Kernel32.dll'.
> I have checked my code and I open the database to get the information,
then
> once that is retrieved I close the database.
> Could anyone give me any hints on where I might be getting the error?

> Cheers

> Chris

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 11:16:51 GMT

1. Invalid Page Fault when I exit my Program

2. Invalid page fault in module MFC42.dll when closing a program

3. Invalid page fault in Windows98

4. Invalid Page Fault?

5. Invalid page faults when accessing large arrays

6. caused an invalid page fault in module ...

7. Invalid Page fault in module MSJT3032.DLL

8. Invalid page fault

9. Invalid page fault

10. invalid page fault

11. Invalid Page Fault in Release mode with ML compiler option

12. invalid page fault ...