CComboBox 'Sort'ing Under Program Control?
Author Message
 CComboBox 'Sort'ing Under Program Control?

Hello,

How can I control whether or not a combobox's contents are sorted under
program control?  I have a check box that when checked would reread the
data in the combobox and it would be sorted (via the sort property of
the combobox.)  When the checkbox was unchecked, the data in the
combobox would be reread with the 'sort' property disabled so that the
data would appear in 'read-in' order.

How can I access this sort or not-to-sort property while the program is
running?

Thank you for information of code snippettes you have.

Matt Dralle
LLNL

Sat, 31 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CComboBox 'Sort'ing Under Program Control?

You should be able to toggle the state of CBS_SORT using Get/SetWindowLong
()

Quote:
> Hello,

> How can I control whether or not a combobox's contents are sorted under
> program control?  I have a check box that when checked would reread the
> data in the combobox and it would be sorted (via the sort property of
> the combobox.)  When the checkbox was unchecked, the data in the
> combobox would be reread with the 'sort' property disabled so that the
> data would appear in 'read-in' order.

> How can I access this sort or not-to-sort property while the program is
> running?

> Thank you for information of code snippettes you have.

> Matt Dralle
> LLNL

Sat, 31 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. CComboBox 'Sort'ing Under Program Control?

2. CComboBox 'Sort'ing Under Program Control?

3. Q:Frequent malloc'ing and free'ing

4. Telnet'ing in a C program.

5. how to prevent 'free'-ing memory twice

6. read()'ing from a child's piped stdout

7. Q!!'scanf'ing strings with char**s

8. trouble with realloc'ing array of char *'s

9. Quickie on free()'ing malloc()'d mem

10. typedef'ing iterators in MSVC's STL (not the HP STL)

11. 'new'ing >64K Objects in BC++

12. single DoDataExchange 'ing'