Porting code from Watcom C++ 11.0a
Author Message
 Porting code from Watcom C++ 11.0a

I am currently undertaking a task to convert a large amount of code
compiled in WatcomC++ 11.0a to VisualC++ 6.0.

This code uses Watcom assembly code as well as C++.  I already know
about the problem with the "#pragma aux" not working.

Is there any advice, web sites, books, or other resources out there that
I could check out that would help me in this endeavor?

Thanks,
Tony

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting from Watcom 11.0a

2. Watcom C++ V 11 - RTTI

3. Watcom C/C++ v.11 available

4. Watcom C/C++ V10.0a

5. Watcom C/C++ 10.0a - Anomaly?

6. Strange limits of compatibility in Watcom C/C++ 10.0a

7. watcom 11 question

8. Creating a stub with Watcom C/C++ 11.0

9. Info on Watcom c/c++ 11.0

10. help porting source code between Borland and Watcom compilers

11. C++ SIG:Myers,New C++;Sat Jan 11 CL Books

12. C++ SIG:N.Myers,C++ Std Lib;Thurs,Apr 11**see location