Newbie: How to print dialogbox?
Author Message
 Newbie: How to print dialogbox?

I don`t know how can I Print my all dialog box in dialog base app. If
someone could help me. I really appreciate that
Many thanks in advance.

Lexcen

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Newbie: How to print dialogbox?
There's no built-in facility in Windows, MFC, or Visual C++
which allows you to print a dialog box.  Probably if you search
around on the Net you can find a 3rd party library which can
do a bitmap capture of the dialog window, and you could then
write code to print that...

Les

Quote:
> I don`t know how can I Print my all dialog box in dialog base app. If
> someone could help me. I really appreciate that
> Many thanks in advance.

> Lexcen

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. printing a List(element) in DialogBox

2. printing from a dialogbox

3. NEWBIE: Showing DialogBox in a WIN32 DLL

4. Find dialogbox or Find/replace dialogbox?

5. Newbie Problem with Printing and Print Preview

6. Tranfer of data from an edit box in one dialogbox to a listbox in another dialogbox

7. Newbie Problem with Printing and Print Preview

8. Printing Problems (how to print, pause printing, then print more)

9. NEWBIE question...printing everythign on the screen

10. newbie:- printing records from a link list.

11. Newbie question -- printing to screen from stat structure

12. Newbie print question