changing Caption for MDI childframe
Author Message
 changing Caption for MDI childframe

Hi Friends
  I would like to change the caption on the title bar of a MDI child window,
after it is created.
  I'll greatly appreciate your suggestions.

regards
  Horizon

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 00:12:30 GMT
 changing Caption for MDI childframe

Quote:
>  I would like to change the caption on the title bar of a MDI child window,
>after it is created.

Have a look at Knowledge Base article Q99182 "HOWTO: Change an
MFC-Based MDI Child Window's Frame Text".

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 01:38:48 GMT

1. changing Caption for MDI childframe

2. changing Caption for MDI childframe

3. Change MDI child caption and Close child window button

4. How to change the caption of a MDI frame at runtime

5. Change MDI child caption and Close child window button

6. Q : childFrame opening in a MDI app ?

7. Multiple ChildFrames on a document in a MDI app...(HOWTO)

8. Help with Childframe/View in MDI application

9. MDI file opens/replaces file in childframe

10. Separate icons for mainframe and MDI childframes????

11. Prevent MDI ChildFrame from being moved

12. Prevent MDI ChildFrame from being moved