Application window without title bar
Author Message
 Application window without title bar

I want to develop an application which dose not
have a title bar.
Any ideas how this can be achieved ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Ajit

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Application window without title bar
Don't use the WS_CAPTION style when creating the Window. You could also add
the WS_DLGFRAME style.

--
Tomas Restrepo

>I want to develop an application which dose not
>have a title bar.
>Any ideas how this can be achieved ?

>Thanks in advance,

>Regards,
>Ajit

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Application window without title bar
I had trouble doing this in CMainFrame::PreCreateWindow or OnCreate. I
ended up having to do it after the mainframe was created, in InitInstance -
pMainFrame->ModifyStyle(WS_CAPTION, 0); - Doug S.
Quote:

> Don't use the WS_CAPTION style when creating the Window. You could also add
> the WS_DLGFRAME style.

> --
> Tomas Restrepo

> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/3401

> >I want to develop an application which dose not
> >have a title bar.
> >Any ideas how this can be achieved ?

> >Thanks in advance,

> >Regards,
> >Ajit

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Application window without title bar

2. Window Without border and without title bar

3. Windows Without Title Bars

4. Howto minimize window without title bar?

5. Getting two identical windows without a title bar

6. window without title bar

7. Problems with Taslkbar icon of a window without a title bar

8. How can I highlight a window's title bar without setting the focus

9. How to make a full-screen window without frame and title bar

10. How to make a full-screen window without frame and title bar

11. How to have a Window without no title bar.in c#

12. MDI application, window title bar not reflecting focus