Application object in C++
Author Message
 Application object in C++

Attempting to access Application object w/out an add-in.
I have tried including the following header files:

appauto.h
appguid.h
appdefs.h

all to no avail.

Is there a way to access this object without making an add-
in.

Any help is appreciated.

jim

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:38:48 GMT
 Application object in C++
Hi Jim,

You can check the following article for some samples.

Q247035 HOWTO: Automate Visual C++
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q247/0/35.asp

Also, the GetActiveObject function is helpful to access a running instance
of Visual Studio.

I hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Leo Chen

--------------------

| Subject: Application object in C++
| Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:38:48 -0700

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.language
|
| Attempting to access Application object w/out an add-in.
| I have tried including the following header files:
|
| appauto.h
| appguid.h
| appdefs.h
|
| all to no avail.
|
| Is there a way to access this object without making an add-
| in.
|
| Any help is appreciated.
|
| jim

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:03:06 GMT

1. accessing objects in a c++ DLL from a c++ activeX control placed in a VB application

2. accessing objects in a c++ DLL from a c++ activeX control placed in a VB application

3. Global Object In Application Object File

4. Call Com objects inside c++ object

5. Can COM Object inherit and deals with C++ objects

6. LOOKING FOR: ATL Com+ C++ Object Pooled Connection Object (PAID JOB)

7. ATL COM OBjects as regular c++ objects

8. C++ COM-Object with COM-Object as parameter

9. Using C++ Objects from a non-object-oriented language

10. Accessing Session objects from a C++ COM object

11. Access Application vs Visual C++ Application

12. Calling another application from within Visual C++ Application