Q: How to save current desktop wallpaper?
Author Message
 Q: How to save current desktop wallpaper?

Hi, everybody:
  I want to change the desktop appearance at run time. Now I can change
and restore the desktop background color, also change the wallpaper, but
I can't restore the origin wallpaper because I don't know how to save
the desktop wallpaper(bitmap). Do I need to read the info in registry
first? Did I miss something of SystemParametersInfo()?
  Any help will be appreciated.

  PS. I am using VC++ 4.2 and Windows95

Sat, 11 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a cool .NET desktop wallpaper

2. Looking for a cool .NET desktop wallpaper

3. Setting Desktop Wallpaper

4. Set the windows desktop wallpaper:

5. Setting desktop wallpaper

6. changing desktop wallpaper

7. Set and restore desktop wallpaper

8. Replacing the desktop wallpaper

9. Changing the desktop's wallpaper & appearance

10. HELP!: How to force desktop wallpaper to realize it's palette back

11. How2: Force desktop wallpaper to realize it's palette

12. Changing desktop wallpaper