Profiling VC5.0
Author Message
 Profiling VC5.0

Hello

I am trying to profile and App in VC 5.0 SP3, I have enabled profiling
however when I select profile from the build menu I get PROFILE : fatal
error PR1333: Option /nc is invalid.

It seems to be the profile command is sending /nc as one of it's parameters.
Does anyone know how to solve this.

Thanx

Dave

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help profiling with VC5

2. how to enable Profile menuitem in VC5

3. Profiling: how does it work in VC5

4. Profiling a dll with prep, profile from commandline.

5. Profile output window is blank when profiling with IDE

6. : How to display mail profile settings dialog box for the selected profile

7. Profile .ini or registry profile control

8. VC5 Bug: VC5 prints chars as int values

9. :How to use 'Profile' under VC5.0?

10. How to Profile all threads with one profile session ?

11. profiling

12. error spawning cl.exe when profile