Matrix, CObject and pointers
Author Message
 Matrix, CObject and pointers

How could I implement a CObject (CObject the base class of MFC library)
pointers matrix class ? If someone can help me please write me back the
costructor of this class and the distructor.

With this class I'd like to manage matrix of all type of object derived
from CObject.

Thank to all, bye.

--

Stefano Gigli

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. templated containers - CArray<Cobject,, Cobject&>

2. CObject cobje; | vs | CObject* cobje

3. bracket #if_def _DEBUG/#endif CObject::Dump and CObject::AssertValid

4. Clarification of Serialization and CObject pointers

5. Can I pass CObject pointer to COM object

6. add and multiply matrices with pointer Arithmetic help.

7. pointer to matrix syntax

8. Pointers and matrices

9. Q: Matrixes and pointers

10. Pointers & matrices: Twist on the original question

11. problem with malloc and pointer matrixes

12. HELP with integer pointer matrix