How do I set my cursor someplace in a file?
Author Message
 How do I set my cursor someplace in a file?

I am a beginner to c++. I read about the header file "fstream.h".
I need to know how to let my cursor jump along in binary mode in the
file. Please respond.

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. vc7: is there a jet sdk someplace?

2. vc7: is there a jet sdk someplace?

3. public set and a private get - can it be done

4. how to set the position of the text-cursor ?!°

5. Set the cursor in a TextBox of an EditItemTemplate

6. Setting Cursor Postion

7. how could I set the position of the cursor

8. Newbie: Setting the mouse cursor on win32 app not MFC

9. How to set the cursor in an EditBox....

10. Setting window size and cursor size

11. Set Cursor

12. Newbie: Setting the mouse cursor on win32 app not MFC