MFC and Automation...
Author Message
 MFC and Automation...

I am following the steps on this page
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;en-us;Q183599

to create an MFC app to work with MS word...

I keep getting
 : error C2065: 'm_app' : undeclared identifier

What am I missing?  I create an MFC dialog based app and I leave all
the default settings.  Then I follow the instructions on the page.  I
can't get it to compile.

Thanks, LB

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 03:58:14 GMT
 MFC and Automation...

says...

Quote:
> I am following the steps on this page
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q183599

> to create an MFC app to work with MS word...

> I keep getting
>  : error C2065: 'm_app' : undeclared identifier

> What am I missing?  I create an MFC dialog based app and I leave all
> the default settings.  Then I follow the instructions on the page.  I
> can't get it to compile.

"m_app" is declared in step 9 of that page.  Perhaps you missed
something there?

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:37:54 GMT

1. MFC/Word automation

2. SetHeadingFormat in MFC with automation

3. Debug Outproc-MFC-COM-Automation-Server ???

4. using MFC for automation

5. $$Part time MFC/Excel/Automation Consultant Needed - Seattle

6. MFC based Automation server and Events

7. Can MFC (exe) automation server expose IConnectionPoint?

8. Opening file in Excel using MFC OLE Automation

9. MFC/Word communication (automation)

10. Saving and retrieving Ole-Automation objects from Dao and MFC using CLongBinary class

11. Help converting MFC Automation interface to ATL

12. Help converting an MFC automation interface to ATL