Double clicking in OwnerDrawn Listboxes not working
Author Message
 Double clicking in OwnerDrawn Listboxes not working
I've successfully created my owner-drawn listbox filled w/ BMPs. And
I've used the ClassWizard to map LBN_DBLCLK to a method in my class.

However it doesn't seem to be calling the method. I have a trace method
in the method and nothing is happening.

Are there any issues w/ owner drawn listboxes and interpretting the
messages?? What do I need to do to for this message.

CR?

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Page and double-click does not work?

2. OwnerDrawn Buttons and Double Clicks

3. OwnerDrawn Buttons and Double Clicks

4. More help OwnerDrawn LIstbox not calling DrawItem

5. Catching double clicks in a listbox

6. OwnerDraw Listbox Not Getting OnLButtonDown

7. More help OwnerDrawn LIstbox not calling DrawItem

8. OwnerDrawn LIstbox not calling DrawItem

9. listbox double click event

10. Double click doesn't work on Buttons

11. How can I make radio buttons work with double click

12. Double-click event of mouse does not occur.....