FS: Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise
Author Message
 FS: Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise

This is a UK for sale advert. I apologise for cross posts to related groups.

For sale Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition:
    Visual Basic
    Visual C++
    Visual FoxPro
    Visual InterDev
    Visual J++
    Visual SourceSafe
    Windows NT Option Pack
    SQL Server Dev Edition
    SNA Server Dev Edition
    MSDN

This is brand new item which was in fact surplus to requirements.
For a quick sale it is going at a much reduced price.
If you require this software you should contact me now for details.

Tue, 03 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

2. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

3. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

4. Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0

5. unable to access profiler in Visual Studio 6.0 c++ enterprise edition, profile dialog disabled

6. Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise ED.

7. Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition Installation

8. FS: MS Visual Studio Pro 6.0 (full version)

9. FS: MS Visual Studio Pro 6.0 (full version)