Error for Getitem and insertitem in CListCtrl
Author Message
 Error for Getitem and insertitem in CListCtrl

I have created the mulit-column list control to show and treat data.
When I run the program, the error ' The instruction at "0x10219a5c"
referenced memory at "0x2fdf070a". The memory could not be "written".'
was prompted. I have debugged the program and discover this error
created by getitem and insertitem of CListCtrl.

What is the meaning of this error?
How to fix it?
Thank.

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Error for Getitem and insertitem in CListCtrl

You're using an invalid pointer. Post some code to the newsgroup and we'll
see if we can find it.
--
- Brian Ebarb [MVP]

Quote:
>I have created the mulit-column list control to show and treat data.
>When I run the program, the error ' The instruction at "0x10219a5c"
>referenced memory at "0x2fdf070a". The memory could not be "written".'
>was prompted. I have debugged the program and discover this error
>created by getitem and insertitem of CListCtrl.

>What is the meaning of this error?
>How to fix it?
>Thank.

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to use CListCtrl::GetItem( LVITEM* pItem )

2. GetItem and CListCtrl class

3. CListCtrl::GetItem

4. CListCtrl::GetItem

5. CListCtrl::GetItem blows up my machine

6. Using GetItem in CListCtrl?

7. Help with CListCtrl GetItem(LVITEM*)

8. CListCtrl difference InsertItem() and SetItemText(0,...)

9. CListCtrl::insertitem problems ...

10. CListCtrl InsertItem fails

11. CListCtrl.InsertItem problem... MFC General Help please

12. CListCtrl::InsertItem()