How to get current line number??
Author Message
 How to get current line number??

I have a very simple question which I can't seem to solve. I can't seem
to get the current line number from a CEditView object. I tried to get
use a function which gets the caret position but it is in pixels.

There must be a simple way of doing this but I can't seem to find it.
**Sob**

Please help and if possible reply by email. Thanks!!

Steve Chia

Mon, 08 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. system call to return current line number

2. system call to return current line number

3. system call to return current line number

4. Getting current source line #

5. Getting line numbers where exceptions occurs

6. Getting source line numbers at runtime?

7. LINE -- Line Number Pipe for MS-DOS

8. LINE -- Line Number Pipe

9. Getting a file version number as a number

10. Status line message for current focus control.

11. Getting current ROW information in DataGrid

12. Getting Current logged on User Name