How do i place a combo box in a toolbar(eg.. font size or colors)
Author Message
 How do i place a combo box in a toolbar(eg.. font size or colors)

Quote:
>         I am a MFC programmer and i want to place a combo box for font size
>and colors on my toolbar using MFC. I searched for it in MSDN but could only
>find code in Win 32  not using MFC. Please help me.

See the following articles:

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Charles Calvert             |  Software Design/Development
Celtic Wolf, Inc.           |  Project Management

Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:03:00 GMT

1. how to place font or color combo box in toolbar

2. How to change the color,size,font of text in a dialog box

3. How to change the color,size,font of text in a dialog box

4. Adding Font and Font Size to Toolbar

5. In-place editing in a CListCtrl with a dropdown combo-box

6. Toolbar with Combo Box

7. q: font settings in combo boxes

8. combo box and toolbar

9. q: toolbar drop down combo box and document data

10. Combo Box Fonts

11. Toolbar:Dynamically adding a combo box

12. MFC/SDI: "Combo Box" and Toolbar