Windows apps
Author Message
 Windows apps

Where can I find a tutorial involving using windows(the thing on the monitor
not the OS). I get the console app, but where can I find a visual program
tutorial

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows apps
VC++ ships with several examples.  It also has the "Scribble" Tutorial.
There are also lots of books out that describe this type of thing
("Programming Windows" for one)

--
Visit:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jjmarshall/

Quote:
> Where can I find a tutorial involving using windows(the thing on the
monitor
> not the OS). I get the console app, but where can I find a visual program
> tutorial

Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Console apps vs Windows Apps

2. Running a console app from a windows app

3. Need help converting a console app to windows app with a DLL

4. writing Windows app to sort documents

5. Windows app, MFC or .Net?

6. How to determine if its a Windows app

7. C# Windows App Extraordinarily slow

8. Imported Windows App Run Time Exception?

9. Hybrid console/windows app

10. Function syntax (was: Porting Windows Apps to Wine)

11. deployment of c# windows app

12. Paging in a windows app datagrid.