Insert data into Access database using sql
Author Message
 Insert data into Access database using sql

Hiz,

How to Insert data into Access database using sql?

Eg.

int i;
i = 9;

I wanted to use 'i' to insert and get a value of 9 in
database. How can i make it possible?

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:43:28 GMT
 Insert data into Access database using sql

Quote:
> How to Insert data into Access database using sql?

There are a number of ways. None of which is the subject of this forum. If
you develop in C I suggest that you look up Open Database Connectivity
(ODBC) on the MSDN-CD or at http://msdn.microsoft.com

If you prefer C++ you might want to look up OLEDB or ADO.

If MFC is your thing you can look up the classes CDatabase or CDaoDatabase
to get you started.

Getting up to speed on SQL programming is complex enough that you might want
to consider browsing a technical book store for a text that appeals to you.

Regards,
Will

Regards,
Will

Regards,
Will

Thu, 03 Feb 2005 01:49:34 GMT

1. Using sql to insert data into Access database

2. Problem inserting data in SQL database

3. Insert data into Access using ADO

4. Using ADO for SQL Server data access

5. Using ADO for SQL Server data access

6. Using ADO for SQL Server data access

7. Using ADO for SQL Server data access

8. Using C to get at data in Access database

9. Copy Excel data into Access database using ADO for Visual C++

10. Database SQL INSERT

11. Inserting Muliple Records into SQL-SERVER Database

12. Inserting in to a SQL Server Database