Transparent CAnimateCtrl NOT
Author Message
 Transparent CAnimateCtrl NOT

I think you should check out the WS_CLIPCHILDREN setting on your dialog.

Quote:
> I have a CAnimateCtrl which is a memeber of a CDialog. The CAnimateCtrl
sits
> over a CListbox (which is a memeber of the CDialog as well) while the
> CListbox is being populated BUT the CAnimateCtrl's background is the
> CDialog's background not the ClistBox. I've set both transparency
attributes
> in the resource editor but no luck

> Anyone know the CResolution to this CProblem

> CThanks

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Transparent CAnimateCtrl NOT
I have a CAnimateCtrl which is a memeber of a CDialog. The CAnimateCtrl sits
over a CListbox (which is a memeber of the CDialog as well) while the
CListbox is being populated BUT the CAnimateCtrl's background is the
CDialog's background not the ClistBox. I've set both transparency attributes
in the resource editor but no luck

Anyone know the CResolution to this CProblem

CThanks

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Transparent CAnimateCtrl NOT
Sorry CAnimateCtrl still displays with CDialogs backgroud color

Quote:

> I think you should check out the WS_CLIPCHILDREN setting on your dialog.

> > I have a CAnimateCtrl which is a memeber of a CDialog. The CAnimateCtrl
> sits
> > over a CListbox (which is a memeber of the CDialog as well) while the
> > CListbox is being populated BUT the CAnimateCtrl's background is the
> > CDialog's background not the ClistBox. I've set both transparency
> attributes
> > in the resource editor but no luck

> > Anyone know the CResolution to this CProblem

> > CThanks

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. CAnimateCtrl (transparent background)

2. transparent AVI in CAnimateCtrl (ACS_TRANSPARENT )

3. Transparent CAnimateCtrl?

4. CAnimateCtrl - transparent

5. transparent CAnimateCtrl - like explorer...

6. Transparent icons not transparent ?

7. Playing AVI's not using CAnimateCtrl

8. Icons in image list are not transparent

9. Transparent or not

10. Transparent ActiveX Controls Do Not Work In Release Build

11. CBitmapButtons are not transparent

12. overlay image in treeview not transparent