how to encrypt program parts?
Author Message
 how to encrypt program parts?

I want to encrypt part of my C program.  Can anyone give me some guide?

Thx.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:38:28 GMT
 how to encrypt program parts?
Won't do you any good. The code has to be decrypted for the CPU to
execute it, right? So at some point there is an unencrypted copy of your
code sitting in memory.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> I want to encrypt part of my C program.  Can anyone give me some
guide?

> Thx.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:46:59 GMT
 how to encrypt program parts?
You want to encrypt the source or the object?

If you want to "obfuscate" the source, we might be able to help.
See http://www.semdesigns.com/Products/Formatters/index.html
and follow your nose to "obfuscation".

--
Ira Baxter, Ph.D. CTO Semantic Designs
www.semdesigns.com  512-250-1018

Quote:
> I want to encrypt part of my C program.  Can anyone give me some guide?

> Thx.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 03:46:50 GMT

1. Change a part of Background color or a part of text color from CListCtrl

2. splitting a string into numeric part and char part

3. Part Time Programming Help Needed

4. Part time C programming job coding ATC and Flight simulation - Washington, DC

5. Determining time to execute parts of program.

6. C program divides it's data into three parts

7. updating part of code while program remains running

8. Magic square program solved, part II

9. UK part-time programming job

10. I have a part time programming work

11. ? Run DOS program in VC ( part 2 )