IMPORTANT: IntelliSense does not work after the __typeof operator
Author Message
 IMPORTANT: IntelliSense does not work after the __typeof operator

I work on Visual C++.NET for developing .NET Framework
applications. I've noticed that if I apply the __typeof
operator, the IntelliSense tool is no more available for
the code lines following the line where this operator is
used.

For example, if we use

     Type gc* myType = __typeof(String);

IntelliSense will no more work for the rest of lines.

On the contrary, if we use

     Type gc* myType = Type::GetType("System.String");

IntelliSense will work properly.

Are you aware of this bug? I would appreciate comments or
advice.

Thanks

Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:24:23 GMT

1. IMPORTANT: IntelliSense does not work after __typeof operator

2. C++/ATL/ADO - Intellisense not working (statement completion options) not working

3. Not operator NOT working (!)

4. Intellisense: Often does not work, reproducable sample

5. IntelliSense Does NOT Work?

6. intellisense not working

7. IntelliSense not working with header file only classes

8. Intellisense does not work any more

9. Intellisense not working

10. ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work

11. ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work

12. ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work