Q: How to set default printer bin?
Author Message
 Q: How to set default printer bin?

Hi,

How do I set the default printer bin/tray/source in Visual C++ 5.0
running under Windows NT 4.0 ?

I simply want to make a little command line application that takes two
arguments, a printer name and the bin/tray/source to use. The
application should then set the default printer and bin/tray/source, so
the next time I print from a Windows application, it will use this
printer and bin/tray/source.

Note. I have allready wrote the code to set the default printer (but
not the bin/tray/source).

Kind regards and thanks in advance.

/ Claus

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 16 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows Default Printers and Default Printer Setups

2. Set Default Printer

3. Set default printer

4. how to Set Default Printer

5. Problems Setting the Default printer with Win32 API SDK

6. Help : How to set the default printer

7. Setting the Default Printer

8. how to Set Default Printer

9. Setting default printer via DEVMODE struct and EnumPrinters

10. Setting default printer in Win NT, and 2000

11. Setting the default windows printer

12. set default printer?