setting the position of the text cursor
Author Message
 setting the position of the text cursor

Hello,

Can semeone tell me how specify the position of
the text cursor in an edit box?
I'm using VC++ 5.

Thanks for your time,

Dinis Paes

--
To reply directly, please remove .no.spam from my email address.

Sun, 09 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 setting the position of the text cursor

Greetings,

CEdit::SetSel

void SetSel( DWORD dwSelection, BOOL bNoScroll = FALSE );

void SetSel( int nStartChar, int nEndChar, BOOL bNoScroll = FALSE );

I believe the following will set the cursor _after_ the third character
with no text selected:

        m_MyEdit.SetSel(3, 3);

Let me know if I'm mistaken ;-)

TFM3

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

Quote:
> Hello,

> Can semeone tell me how specify the position of
> the text cursor in an edit box?
> I'm using VC++ 5.

> Thanks for your time,

> Dinis Paes

> --
> To reply directly, please remove .no.spam from my email address.

Sun, 09 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to set the position of the text-cursor ?!°

2. how could I set the position of the cursor

3. set cursor position in c

4. CEdit: Setting cursor position

5. CEdit: set cursor to specific position

6. set cursor position for console application?

7. How to set the cursor position in CEdit????

8. How to set the cursor position in CEdit????

9. Setting cursor position before selection

10. rich text box cursor position?

11. Determining cursor position in text box in C++ .NET

12. Getting cursor position and text from OE compose window (Internet Explorer_Server)