VC++.Net Unmanaged c++ attributed deployment with ATL7.0
Author Message
 VC++.Net Unmanaged c++ attributed deployment with ATL7.0

Quote:
> If I am using unmanaged c++ with c++ attributes and ATL7.0, do I have to
> install the .Net Framework?

No.

Quote:
> What do I have to distribute? ATL7.dll? and that
> is it?

A tool that is very helpful with such questions
shipped with DevStudio.  It is called depends.exe.
Run it with the path to your application or DLL
and study its display of dependencies.  Except
for system DLL's, you will need to provide or
update the DLL's that show up in depends.exe .

--
-Larry Brasfield
(address munged)

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 05:39:15 GMT

1. Developing Attribute Providers for unmanaged c++

2. Inherit unmanaged c++ classes from .Net platform (managed c++ or c#)

3. VC++.NET OLE DB Unmanaged Code samples (How to Update Data)

4. Profining unmanaged app in vc.net

5. is ATL7.0 inherently unmanaged?

6. Problems with IErrorInfo in VC.NET attributed ATL project

7. Can vc.net supports custom attribute?

8. Profiling an unmanaged C++ program in VS .NET?

9. C++ Dot net: calling managed method from unmanaged code

10. Unmanaged C++ & VB.NET

11. Problem with Visual Studio .NET (C++) - Maximise Speed (/O2) - Unmanaged Code

12. Using VB.Net Ctrl Library in Unmanaged C++