URGENT - PLEASE HELP - Accessing Internet with VC++
Author Message
 URGENT - PLEASE HELP - Accessing Internet with VC++

I am using CInternetSession and then CHttpConnection to access the Internet
and then trying to get it to send me the default web page, except it
doesn't appear to be connecting to the server:

        CInternetSession Sess;
try
        {
                CHttpConnection* pHttpConnect =
                        Sess.GetHttpConnection(name of server);

                CHttpFile* pFile =
                        pHttpConnect->OpenRequest(CHttpConnection::HTTP_VERB_GET,"/");
                pFile->SendRequest();

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please??

Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT - PLEASE HELP - Accessing Internet with VC++

Where does it go wrong? In the GetHttpConnection call? what do you give as
name of server?
--
Peter Hendn           http://www.algonet.se/~phenden
Teknisk Dokumentation AB

Quote:

>I am using CInternetSession and then CHttpConnection to access the Internet
>and then trying to get it to send me the default web page, except it
>doesn't appear to be connecting to the server:

> CInternetSession Sess;
>try
> {
> CHttpConnection* pHttpConnect =
> Sess.GetHttpConnection(name of server);

> CHttpFile* pFile =
> pHttpConnect->OpenRequest(CHttpConnection::HTTP_VERB_GET,"/");
> pFile->SendRequest();

>Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please??

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PROBLEM WITH VC++ AND ACCESS -- URGENT, PLEASE HELP

2. SOS...SOS...SOS...URGENT HELP about VC++ build ASP componts,Please

3. Urgent help please - Cannot register VC++ Dll

4. URGENT URGENT PLEASE HELP ME ActiveX multiples classes

5. Very Urgent !!! please please help

6. Help Please! ADO Access Violation in VC++

7. Help Please! ADO Access Violation in VC++

8. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

9. Function causes access violation when called from vb (URGENT, please)

10. Internet access from within VC application