How to remove icon
Author Message
 How to remove icon

Forget it. I open .rc file and remove some properties. The icon is gone.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have two project. One is SDI and another is a simple Dialog. The second
> one only has one main dialog window. I want to add the simple project to
my
> SDI project. So, I copy .h and .c file of the dialog file to my SDI
project
> folder. When I call this dialog class from my SDI project, it works fine.
> But there is another icon display on task bar. I don't want two icon for
the
> same project. How do I remove it?

> I used same method to merge two project in before. If I move no-main frame
> window to a new project, it's OK. Why the main window display another
icon.

> Thanx

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 00:02:59 GMT

1. CButton icon question - Removing icon

2. How to remove icon

3. How to remove icon from task bar

4. How to remove icons from Taskbar???

5. how do I add or remove icons in the system tray ?

6. How to remove icons from some items in a ListView control?

7. How to remove a device from an icon

8. Removing icons from VisualC dialog palette.

9. Removing a Icon type from resource editor

10. Remove a icon resolution in Resource Editor

11. Removing Task Bar Notification Icons

12. removing Icon from dialog