CreateProcess on Win2000 doesn't run!!
Author Message
 CreateProcess on Win2000 doesn't run!!

I need the routine CreateProcess for start a child process there write
to the same In- Out and Error-Handle as the father process! But on
Win2000 are all handles incorrect (all are CCCCCCCC and the correct one
muste be 00000003,00000007 and 0000000B)
On WinNT and Win95/98 run this correct!
Machine details:
- Win2000 (with no SP's)
- Visual C++ 6.0 (SP 2)

P.S. It doesn't work too when do I open the child process with own
console.

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:57:14 GMT
 CreateProcess on Win2000 doesn't run!!
Post the code.
BTW there are no "correct" handle values.

--

Jan Bares
(remove no.spam from my email address)

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:31:39 GMT

1. Print Range Doesn't Work On Win2000

2. Print Range Doesn't Work On Win2000

3. CreateProcess doesn't release handles on NT

4. why com object with alt 7.0 can't run on win2000 without visual.net

5. Unmanaged code doesn't run properly from managed wrapper

6. it doesn't run!

7. doesn't run

8. heap-struct -doesn't run

9. why doesn't this code run faster?

10. rdx attribute doesn't work if run with more than one instance

11. ADO Data Control - setting up connection at run time doesn't work

12. Using CreateProcess under Win2000