Scrolling in a dialog
Author Message
 Scrolling in a dialog

I am drawing many circles in a dialog using the CPaintDC function
'Ellipse'.  The number of circles is too large to fit on the screen so
i would like the dialog to scroll

Using the scrollwindow function in OnVScroll and OnHScroll passing the
two rectangles as NULL i can manage to scroll the circles that are on
the screen.  However, when they are scrolled off the screen and then
you scroll back they do not reappear!!  How do i keep these objects,
do i need to change the NULL rects to a certain size?

Help me PLEASE!!!

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:39:34 GMT

1. Scrolling in a Dialog

2. Scrolling for a Dialog?

3. scroll bar using dialog

4. Scroll Bar on Dialog.

5. which CSliderCtrl is scrolling on a dialog

6. Adding scroll bar in dialog box

7. Scroll bars in dialog box question...

8. Regardinga scroll bar in dialog in eVC++

9. How to add vertical scroll bar in dialog and make it scroll?

10. How could I making scroll on a dialog window?

11. Get a scroll area in dialog to put controls !

12. How to creat a scroll bar in Dialog base form?