dialog, form view, and control layout on different system
Author Message
 dialog, form view, and control layout on different system

hi,
after doing all that dialog and form view layouting by using the
vc dialog editor i found my application looks really weird on
systems with different system font size than mine.
what is the trick to have my app independend from the target
user's system font settings?
or do i really have to popup a message in the way of "You must
change your system to small fonts to run this app!"?
or do i even have to calculate any dialog, form, and control size
and position dynamically within the OnInitDialog resp
OnInitialUpdate?

thanx for any comments,
panthora

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. dialog, form view, and control layout on different systems

2. dialog, form view, and control layout on different systems

3. Dialog size/layout problem on different OS's

4. Displaying XML in a System.Windows.Forms.Form control

5. access to controls on main form from dialog form

6. Different dialog-template resource for a class derived form CFormView

7. Updating the value of a control on a different form

8. Changing control properties on different form in C#

9. Why different run on different systems??

10. Why different run on different system?

11. Why different run on different system?

12. localtime function returns different values for different winnt operating systems