Getting Date/Time from the Server
Author Message
 Getting Date/Time from the Server

Hi,

How can I get the Server's Date/Time from a client machine?

Daniel

Thu, 22 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting Date/Time from the Server
NetRemoteTOD()

/johan

Quote:
> Hi,

> How can I get the Server's Date/Time from a client machine?

> Daniel

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting Date/Time from the Server
Thanks Johan, that's exactly what I needed!

Daniel

Quote:
> NetRemoteTOD()

> /johan

> > Hi,

> > How can I get the Server's Date/Time from a client machine?

> > Daniel

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Sql database server date and time??

2. Getting the Date and Time from the Server

3. C time/date to Visual Basic time/date

4. Date Time Picker - Date AND Time

5. Need help with getting the system date on the file server

6. getting time/date

7. Getting date and time from two 32 bit numbers

8. Getting a file list based on creation date/time

9. Getting directory creation date and time???

10. Getting Date/Time in C

11. Getting system date/time at midnight?

12. Getting at the spin control in a date/time picker