Compile error: Error Spawning Cl.exe or link.exe
Author Message
 Compile error: Error Spawning Cl.exe or link.exe

Hi,

I tried to compile the program Trebble (for creating QuakeII characters).
This program could be downloaded from the internet.
When I tried to compile it, the above error message appeared.
I'm quite new in VC, and I don't know what it means.

Please help me...

Thx
:)

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Compile error: Error Spawning Cl.exe or link.exe

Hi Sven

I had this problem when I first installed vc++
I installed it on d: drive and in tools / options it had the location at c:

As soon as I changed this everything worked fine.

HTH
Regards
Clint.

Quote:
>I tried to compile the program Trebble (for creating QuakeII characters).
>This program could be downloaded from the internet.
>When I tried to compile it, the above error message appeared.
>I'm quite new in VC, and I don't know what it means.

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. error PRJ0003: Error spawning 'cl.exe'.

2. error spawning cl.exe when profile

3. error spawning cl.exe in v6

4. Error: spawning cl.exe

5. Error spawning cl.exe???