Speech SDK - speech recognition?
Author Message
 Speech SDK - speech recognition?

Can anyone tell me if there are any products (tools, dlls, or software)
that will allow me to add voice commands to my software without too much
additional work? I don't want to start from scratch as I don't have much
of an idea how to do that, and at the same time, I know that it isn't an
easy task.

Can those that have looked at the Speech SDK tell me if it is worth my
time to look it it/learn it? I'm only really looking for something to
add commands to my software, I don't particularly want to develop a
voice recognition system. The work/time can't out weigh the minimal
benefits.

Thanks

Sat, 25 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Speech SDK - speech recognition?

        Download the Microsoft "Genie" agent for their "Site Builder" WWW page.
It's an acticex control, which can easily be taught to understand voice
commands.  (I had it responding to my voice command in VB in about a 1/2
hour)

Quote:
> Can anyone tell me if there are any products (tools, dlls, or software)
> that will allow me to add voice commands to my software without too much
> additional work? I don't want to start from scratch as I don't have much
> of an idea how to do that, and at the same time, I know that it isn't an
> easy task.

Sat, 25 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Speech SDK - Asynchronous Speech

2. Bay area speech recognition co. seeking SW developers

3. Speech Recognition

4. Speech Recognition

5. speech recognition

6. Info on SPEECH RECOGNITION CUSTOM CONTROL

7. SPEECH RECOGNITION

8. Speech Recognition

9. Microsoft Speech SDK and ATL

10. Philips speech sdk