Visual C++ 6.0 contra Visual C++ Technology Preview IE4
Author Message
 Visual C++ 6.0 contra Visual C++ Technology Preview IE4

Hi,
Are the enhancements which comes with the Visual C++ Technology Preview IE4
also supported by Visual C++ 6.0?
Can I now use the futures in the Technology Preview for developing
professional application without being afraid
that my source code could not be compiled in Visual C++ 6 ( Specialy I am
interesting if all the MFC enhancements form the Tech. Preview can be used
in Visual C++ 6.0 )?

Thanks in advance for every help!

                            Sebastian Faust

hompage: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual C++ 6.0 contra Visual C++ Technology Preview IE4
as far as I know all the features of Tech preview release has been
incorporated in VC6, so you must be able to compile the code in VC6

Rajesh Parikh
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

>Hi,
>Are the enhancements which comes with the Visual C++ Technology Preview IE4
>also supported by Visual C++ 6.0?
>Can I now use the futures in the Technology Preview for developing
>professional application without being afraid
>that my source code could not be compiled in Visual C++ 6 ( Specialy I am
>interesting if all the MFC enhancements form the Tech. Preview can be used
>in Visual C++ 6.0 )?

>Thanks in advance for every help!

>                            Sebastian Faust

>hompage: http://www.logic-software.de

Thu, 18 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual C++ 6.0 contra Visual C++ Technology Preview IE4

2. Visual C++ Technology Preview

3. Visual C++ .NET reviews, comparisons to Visual C++ 6.0

4. Visual C++ 6.0 vs. Visual C++ .NET

5. DoModal Visual C++ 6.0 and Visual C++ .NET?

6. Is there a way to merge visual C++ 6.0 and Embedded visual C++ 4.0

7. Problem with Visual Studio 6.0 (Visual C++ 6.0) !!!!

8. porting visual c++ 6.0 addins to visual studio.net

9. Microsoft Visual Studio.NET V.S. Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

10. Performance Test on Visual C++ 6.0 and Visual C++.NET

11. Visual c++ 6.0 debugger and DInkumware C++ library 3.08

12. C++ Builder 4 vs Visual C++ 6.0